We are committed to providing exceptional care in our community and are looking for the Physician leader to join our organization in the role of Chief of Pediatrics. This is an exciting opportunity to lead a growing Pediatric team including 8 Physicians practicing across several ambulatory office sites in Southeastern Massachusetts. This position is based out of our beautiful Easton, MA practice less than an hour from Boston and Cape Cod.
Signature Healthcare is made up of our award winning Brockton Hospital and Signature Medical Group and employs over 150 Physicians across 18 locations providing multi-site multi-specialty care to a diverse patient population in Southeastern MA. The appropriate leader will be one aligned with our organizational Quality driven vision and emphasis on a Culture of Safety.
This position has both clinical and leadership responsibilities with time to devote to leadership administrative work. There is no required delivery attendance for our Pediatric team as our affiliated Pediatric Hospitalists cover the inpatient pediatric ward Signature Healthcare Brockton Hospital has Pediatric Hospitalists from Tufts Floating Hospital for Children on site 24/7.
- Excellent MGMA competitive salary and sign-on, relocation bonus if applicable.
- 403(b) Retirement Plan, deferred compensation 457(b) Plan
- Malpractice Insurance occurrence-based
- Benefits include authorized time off and one week of CME and reimbursement up to $3,000
- The Chief of Pediatrics will work to develop effective relationships between management and physicians and among medical staff, providing the leadership.
- Responsible for growth of pediatrics and supporting service line.
- Work collaboratively with Managed Care and department physicians in achieving performance goals.
- Responsible for the clinical quality performance in the Department and works collaboratively with the quality department, the Medical Group Leadership and Department Physicians in developing quality goals for the department.
- Participates in ongoing process improvement activities that support improved clinical quality.
- Review and/or develop, recommend, and approve policies and procedures related to practice and administration to ensure appropriateness and compliance with SHC strategies, regulatory agencies and standard medical practice.
- Medical degree, Mass Medical License, Board Certified or Board Eligible in Pediatrics.
- Proven leadership skills, leading Physicians and 4+ of experience in an outpatient pediatric role.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills are a must.
- Strong work ethic and desire to participate in a team-oriented environment.
Signature Healthcare is Southeastern Massachusetts’ largest integrated healthcare system, including Brockton Hospital and Signature Medical Group, one of the largest multi-specialty, multi-site physician group practices on the South Shore. We have won numerous awards including a Top Performer on Key Quality Measures by The Joint Commission, a national hospital safety score “A” rating by The Leapfrog Group, a Top Hospital from US News & World Report, and a naming to the Harvard Pilgrim Hospital and Physician Group Honor Rolls. As well as Healthiest 100 Workplaces in America!