Signature Healthcare (SHC) is an award-winning healthcare system which receives national recognition for quality and community excellence. Our existing team of six Cardiologist is looking to add a non-invasive cardiologist to join due to the growth.
Signature Healthcare is a teaching affiliate of Harvard Medical School and Tufts University School of Medicine and a clinical affiliate of Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center.
- Board certified or eligible in General Cardiology and Nuclear Cardiology.
- Level II training in Echocardiography
- Training in Cardiac MR and Cardiac CT is a plus.
- The Incoming non-invasive cardiologist will work full time.
- The clinical work will be equally divided in practicing adult general cardiology in an outpatient setting and supervising the inpatient cardiology service (with two full-time Nurse Practitioners).
- The incoming cardiologist will join an established team of four non-invasive cardiologists, two interventionalists, two visiting electrophysiologists, and three cardiology NPs.
- The incoming cardiologist will have the opportunity of supervising the Anti-coagulation Management Service.
- The incoming cardiologist may have an opportunity of establishing an oncologic cardiology clinic for supporting the growing oncology practice in the network.
SHC - Brockton Hospital and an established network of primary and specialty care practices serve a cultural and socio-economically diverse patient population in Brockton and adjoining towns in Southeastern Massachusetts. The Brockton Hospital Cardiac Catheterization Laboratory provides primary and elective PCI service. The cardiology section also maintains an Advanced Heart Failure Program with a dedicated post-discharge clinic and an Anticoagulation Management Service. The cardiac rehabilitation program is also available on Campus. The practice is located 25 miles south of Boston.
Carolina Mallea- Talent Acquisition Manager
Contact us at email@example.com
Pre-hire Screening Measures (including Non-Smoking Hiring Policy) at Signature Healthcare- To take further steps in preserving and improving the health of all of our employees, Signature Healthcare has implemented a non-smoking hiring policy requiring all individuals who have been offered a job at Signature Healthcare Brockton Hospital, Signature Medical Group (SMG) , or the Brockton Hospital School of nursing to take a nicotine test during their pre-hire screening process. This non-smoking hiring policy is an addition to existing pre-hire screening measures. This urine-based nicotine test detects the presence of all forms of nicotine.