As part of Signature Medical Group in we have a team of Dermatologists caring for patients in the southeastern MA area for over 15 years.
We’re are looking for a great Dermatologist to enhance our growing specialty practice this is an active practice with a wide range of complex & routine cases. This is a full-time outpatient opportunity to join our group of 3 Dermatologist working in conjunction with Nurse Practitioners treating patients in offices just 10 miles apart. We have a well-designed surgical suite and there is room to grow with cosmetic dermatology if desired. Practice in our newly renovated offices are located right on the Brockton/Easton line with quick access to Rt. 24 and 495.
As part of Signature Healthcare you join over 150 Physicians practicing across 18 ambulatory offices and our 217 bed community hospital Signature Healthcare Brockton Hospital. We are a non profit organization caring for a diverse patient population, our affiliations with Beth Israel Deaconess bring top Oncologist and Orthopedic Surgeon to our community. We have received numerous awards for our safety and patient centered approach to care.
- 2 year salary guarantee then wRVu & quality based compensation
- Excellent competitive salary with sign on and relocation if applicable
- 403(b) Retirement Plan
- Malpractice Insurance occurrence-based
- Benefits include one week of CME and reimbursement up to $3,000
- Vacation/Personal clinical days plus holidays for full time employees
- No hospital call
- Board Eligible/Board Certified in Dermatology.
- Must possess current MA License, MA CSR and Federal DEA.
We have won numerous awards including a Top Performer on Key Quality Measures by The Joint Commission, a national hospital safety score “A” rating by The Leapfrog Group, a Top Hospital from US News & World Report, and a naming to the Harvard Pilgrim Hospital and Physician Group Honor Rolls. As well as Healthiest 100 Workplaces in America!