Bring your experience or begin your career in a place where you can make a difference!
Signature Healthcare is 217 bed community hospital affiliated with Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center on the South Shore. We are a multi specialty, not for profit hospital and physician group comprised of Brockton Hospital and the Signature Medical Group. We are located between Boston and Providence, and have over 150 employed Physicians and other direct care providers. We have 24/7 Cardiac Catheterization, stroke center, and excellent subspecialty support.
Our Hospitalist group is a collaborative team comprised of 15 Physicians and 11 Physician Assistants providing care for a diverse patient population.
- Competitive base salary and sign on bonus, relocation if applicable
- Schedule options Days only schedule/ or Nights only-
- Block schedule & moonlighting opportunities
- Closed CCU / NO Procedures/ Rapid response and codes run by CCU
- Manageable patient census
- Non Profit, H1B cap exempt community hospital
- MD Degree
- Board Eligible/Board Certified in Internal Medicine
- MA medical license (or ability to get licensed and practice medicine in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts)
Benefits include - retirement plans 403b & 457b , paid vacation time, STD/LTD, occurrence based malpractice & CME $3,000.
We have won numerous awards including a Top Performer on Key Quality Measures by The Joint Commission, a national hospital safety score “A” rating by The Leapfrog Group, a Top Hospital from US News & World Report, and a naming to the Harvard Pilgrim Hospital and Physician Group Honor Rolls. As well as Healthiest 100 Workplaces in America!